Norton Login is a process of accessing your account to perform multiple functions. This will help you to manage your subscription, get complete information about it, set the cloud backup and password manager, and much more. For all this, you first have to create an account and then sign in to it. In order to do so, follow the processes mentioned below.
Creating A Norton Account
- Open a web browser.
- Then, move to the official website of Norton by entering “norton.com” in the address bar of your browser.
- After that, you have to look at the upper-right corner of the screen and click the “Sign In” tab.
- This will lead you to the Norton Login webpage.
- In the next window, you have to tap the “Create Account” button. You can find this option besides the Sign-in tab.
- Further, Norton asks you to provide all the required information for the successful creation of your account. The following are the details that you are required to provide for the successful completion of the process.
- Email Address: Enter the email address that you want to use for accessing your account.
- Confirm Email Address: For confirming the email address that you have provided, you have to enter it again in the next field.
- Password: Create an account security password for Norton. At least 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter, 1 symbol, and 1 number must be included in your password. Along with that, your password must contain a minimum of 8 characters.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Mobile Number: Enter a mobile number with which you want to connect your Norton account. This number can be used by users for receiving important information. Along with that, this number will help in getting effective and quick customer support.
- Country: Choose the country you are living in.
- Then, Norton will provide you an option to receive product alerts, deals and security newsletters via email. For receiving the emails, you are required to tick mark the provided checkbox.
- Finally, hit the “Create Account” tab. This will successfully create your Norton account.
- Norton will ask you to verify your account once your account has been created successfully.
- For this, Norton will send you a verification mail on the email address that is linked with the Norton account.
- Now, go to your email account and sign in to it. Then, search for the verification mail. From the mail, you have to tap the “Verify” link.
- By doing so, your account will successfully get verified.
Steps for Norton Login
- Access a web browser.
- After that, enter the “norton.com” URL in the address bar of your browser. Now, you will be redirected to the official website of Norton.
- Then, look at the upper-right corner of the screen and tap the “Sign In” option.
- By doing so, you will reach the Norton Login webpage. Here, you first have to enter the email address that is connected with Norton. You must use the email address that you have used at the time of creating the account.
- In the next field, provide the account security password. You must carefully enter the password in the given field.
- Thereafter, you will get an option to save the Norton login credentials in your system and keep you signed in to your account. By doing so, you can save your time and energy from entering the credentials multiple times. To opt for this, you have to tick mark the “Remember Me” checkbox.
- At last, hit the “Sign In” button. By doing so, the Norton login process gets completed and you will successfully reach your account.