Norton Account is a portal for accessing and managing all your Norton products and services from a single location. All the information regarding the product is readily available to the users. This account is accessible on all desktop, laptop, and mobile devices. Creating a Norton account is an easy and straightforward procedure that can be accomplished on following the below-given procedures.
Procedure To Create A Norton Account
1. To initiate the account creation procedure, you first have to access a web browser on your computing device.
2. After that, visit the official website of Norton. For this, you have to enter “norton.com” in the address bar and press the Enter key.
3. In the next window, hit the “Sign In” tab to proceed further with the process. This option is located on the upper-right corner of the Norton webpage.
4. Now, you will be redirected to the Norton Login window.
5. Then, you are required to tap the “Create Account” button that is located beside the Sign-in option.
6. Thereafter, you have to enter the profile information that is needed for the successful creation of an account. The details that you need to enter are provided below.
- Email Address: To maintain an access to your Norton account, you have to provide an email address. The email address you provide will get linked to Norton and will further be used as a username.
- Confirm Email Address: Re-enter the same email address in the next field for confirmation.
- Password: Create a password for the security of your account. The password you create must contain at least 8 characters. Along with that, include at least 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter, 1 symbol, and 1 number.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Mobile Number: Provide the phone number that is in your access. This number will be used by Norton for sending important information to the users. Along with that, the mobile number will help in providing effective and quick customer support.
- Country: Select the country you are living in.
7. Afterwards, you will get an option to receive the email for product updates, offers, and security newsletters. In order to allow the Norton to send you the mails on your registered email address, you have to tick mark the provided checkbox.
9. Further, you have to click the “Create Account” tab to confirm the creation of your account.
10. Once the account gets successfully created, Norton will ask you to verify your account. For verification, you will receive a verification mail on your registered email address.
11. Hence, move to your account and open the verification mail. From the mail, you have to click the verify tab. This will successfully conclude the process.
Procedure for Norton Account Login
- Open a web browser.
- Then, you have to provide “norton.com” in the address bar of your web browser.
- By doing so, you will be redirected to the official website of Norton.
- Now, from the upper-right corner of Norton’s homepage, you have to click the “Sign In” option.
- Once you reach the Norton Sign-in window, you have to provide the login credentials in their respective fields. In the first field, enter the email address that is linked with Norton.
- After that, you have to enter the password that you have created for the security of your Norton account. Carefully enter the password in the given field.
- Further, Norton provides you with an option to save the login credentials on your system and keep you logged in. This will help you in saving your time of entering the credentials again and again. Hence, to opt this option, tick mark the “Remember Me” checkbox.
- Finally, click the “Sign In” tab. This will successfully complete the login procedure and will take you to your account successfully.